Tuesday, June 21, 2011

June 21, 2011

Jackson was on two antibiotics through the night (His fever went up to 102 in the middle of the night).  He will continue to be on antibiotics for the next couple of days. They seem to be helping because he is a different baby today.   He is still a little mellow but at least he isn't crying or fussy like yesterday.  I realized yesterday how spoiled I am with a happy baby.  I don't know what I would do if my baby cried all the time.  The doctor said his counts are status quo, not much difference.  The cultures they took yesterday are not growing anything yet, so they don't think it is an infection...just a result of low blood counts.  I am so thankful for medicines that make my baby feel better.  We really appreciate everyone's prayers. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment