Friday, July 1, 2011
July 1, 2011
We had our clinic appointment today. They tried to get the line to work, but couldn't. They got a small amount of TPA (a medicine that breaks up clots or blockage in the line) into the line, but still couldn't get it to flush. Since he still has one working line, the doctor told us that it can wait until next chemo round, and that they might just use the one that is working and not replace the central line at all. :-) The doctor also told us that we get to spend an extra week at home. Yeah!!! So, his next appointment is July 15th. We will see what his counts are then and they will probably admit him for round 3. Thank you for praying, even though they couldn't get it to work the end result was a positive for us.