Saturday, July 23, 2011

July 23, 2011

Good morning!  I just wanted to share a funny story about Jackson! :-)  Yesterday after a miserable day I decided to give Jackson a bath.  Giving him a bath at the hospital is different than at home.  You have to do it on the hospital bed.  They give you this bowl about 12 inches in diameter and about 5 inches deep.  Not big enough for a baby to sit in.  So I just lay him on the bed next to the bowl.  I spread towels over the bed and filled the bowl with warm water about 3 inches full.  I washed Jackson's hair and then he decided that he wanted to be in the water I guess. He reached over and grabbed the tub with one hand and pulled it over himself and dumped the whole tub of water on top of him at once.  So he is laying there in a huge a puddle of water looking at me like, "what just happened??!!"  Our poor nurse had to change his bedding for the third time that day.  It just really made me laugh...I wish I had thought to take a picture! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment