Tuesday, May 10, 2011

May 10, 2011

Erik and I really enjoy spending time with our son...God knew that we needed a happy sweet baby, because he just lifts our spirits.  Jackson's counts are still bouncing around in the low range.  They are supposed to do another bone marrow biopsy sometime in the next day or so.  Erik and I had a 2 hour training session today.  We were taught how to change the dressing around his central line, how to change the ends, how to clean it, and how to flush the lines.  One of these days someone is going to give us an honorary medical degree. :-)  It was a lot to learn but Erik and I are used to learning this kind of stuff and we work well together remembering things and getting it done. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mrs. Lundquist! I have not volunteered as much at the school this year and I have just today learned about your precious baby! I'm saddened that I did not know until now! You have always been a very special teacher to me and I am praying for you and Erik and Jackson! What a beautiful baby he is and what a beautiful mother you are!!! Much love to you.....Lora Bowles

    ReplyDelete